A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

In which I update people as to how I exist



So, here's what's new with me
  • Blue hair
  • I've graduated from high school, which is pretty thrilling. I'm free from Catholic school!!! Glee, celebration!
  • I'm officially enrolled at School of Visual Arts
  • I'm doing some serious new reading. Over the past week, I've read Slaughterhouse-Five, Memoirs of a Geisha, and now I'm working on Love in the Time of Cholera and Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. All excellent stuff
  • I've been to Las Vegas again and saw Ka. It's an excellent show, though it has a much clearer plot line than any other show of theirs.
  • My photo blog is FINALLY up, so go check it out, the url is http://froggiewentacourting.blogspot.com/
And that's about it. I've got some interesting blogging to do about self-image and that kind of thing but I'm in no hurry to get anything up. Check out the photo blog, comments are totally loved!

Quote of the Day
Humor is reason gone mad. ~Groucho Marx

1 people have thoughts on this topic:

phryGIAN said...

Glad you're keeping the
blogdom going!
T'was nice seeing you
this afternoon