A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

In which I don't get why skirts are so important


Things that are stupid
NDB
Uniform skirts
Special uniform days

That's right, these things are incredibly stupid. And I can't believe I'm getting so upset over them but I totally am. Can I take a day off? Probably not, since we've got filming and stuff on friday. But why the skirts? And why is this so upsetting? I really don't get it! I mean, I would sort of get it for the prayer service, in that we always have the weird uniform on religion days. But why for an assembly on stress?

Do you think I could get away with pants if I claimed that wearing skirts stressed me out? I mean, it does, so why not? And can I get out of school early? Maybe. I'll have to chat with Kim and Mom and see how I can go for minimal humiliation. I hate wearing skirts, they just... really upset me. It's hard to explain. Whatever.

I feel like total shit right now

Ugggg.

Quote of the Day
Let your tears come. Let them water your soul. ~Eileen Mayhew

0 people have thoughts on this topic: