Garrett has the next two weeks off which is entirely unfair. And then, he'll be back in school for a week and then he gets off another week to go to NY. That's just not fair. He gets a three week break. I hardly get two. I hate school so much.
My religion teacher has been telling me that I should consider looking into medications and what not. I don't want to take medication. I'm sure it helps some people but I don't want to take it. It wouldn't bother me that she is so big on medication but I don't want her to be advising me. I know what I want and what I don't want. And once I've said no to something, I expect my wants to be respected. I don't want medication.
I know, I know, there are a million reasons to try medications. But this is just not what I want. Even on mild pain killers (ibprofien 800, I was on it all last week) I can't write and I feel weird all the time. I can't imagine what major mental medicines would do to my state of self. I'm trying to start writting my book and I can't do that and be on the medications that everyone seems to think I should be on. I just need to make it to the spring break. Then I can take the time to mellow out and deal with the messed up me in my head. I don't have the time or the energy now. Hell, I hardly have the energy to stay awake in class. Fun fun fun.
I have decided that music is what I'm going to use in leiu of drugs and that sort of thing. I'm happy when I listen to music. I can deal with things better then. So here's the list of bands who I need cds from.
The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Guns 'n Roses
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
STYX
George Michael
Billy Idol
Aerosmith
AC/DC
Twisted Sister
Rolling Stones
Nena
The Romantics
The B-52's
Chic
Frank Sinatra
B.B. King
Scissor Sisters
If anyone happens to have a spare copy of any of the cds of these artists, let me know. I'd be eternally thankful!!
Quote of the Day
Poisons and medicine are oftentimes the same substance given with different intents. ~Peter Mere Latham
0 people have thoughts on this topic:
Post a Comment