Day 4 of 16
We did nothing today. Seriously, I have nothing to write about. It's hot so we just sort of sat around. I took some pictures, which I'll get online when I find a better internet connnection. I swam a bit. We ate dinner at a bad Italian restaurant and dad was an asshole. Surprise! We had a big talk in which Dad told me I should drop the political science major and go for a divinity school. Then, when I mentioned the Advocate's top 100 colleges list, he told me I should never make decisions based on lists like that and that advocacy was unimportant and somewhat stupid.
You know what I think? I think he's an asshole who thinks about himself and... himself. You know what? Go to hell Dad. If we never spoke again, that wouldn't be too bad.
In other news, Garrett is graduating today. Mazel tov.
Um, so that's it. Short tonight but I'm sure tommorow will be longer.
Lessons learned
I hate my dad
I hate my dad
Oh, I hate my dad
Quote of the Day
"... I do think we need to explore the commitment problem, which has caused many women to mistakenly conclude that men, as a group, have the emotional maturity of hamsters. This is not the case. A hamster is much more capable of making a lasting commitment to a woman, especially if she gives it those little food pellets. Whereas a guy, in a relationship, will consume the pellets of companionship, and he will run on the exercise wheel of lust; but as soon as he senses that the door of commitment is about to close and trap him in the wire cage of true intimacy, he'll squirm out, scamper across the kitchen floor of uncertainty and hide under the refrigerator of Non-Readiness." - Dave Barry
1 people have thoughts on this topic:
i'm sorry you hate your dad.
and yes, senior year isn't that great
but, ya get over it
i did. whoo!
i'm so glad you have a blog!!
Post a Comment