A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

In which I decide that the mothers of spoiled children should all be shot


June 20 --> Day 16 of 16
This is being posted late because I am a lazy bum! Whee! Also, it's short because I have cooking and crap to do and not that much happened on the 20th. So I woke up Viet time, around 4 or 5 and grabbed my stuff and went downstairs with Dad and Teyun. Mr. Lan and Jing helped us out the door to the waiting taxi and then Dad and Teyun and I left and went to the airport. When we got there, Teyun said goodbye and decided to wait with the taxi. Dad took me in and checked me in. I flew not as a UM so he told me how to go through the airports. I went through security and then went to wait in the first and buisness class lounge. The room was mostly busness people but there was one family with two spoiled kids around my age. I left and waited at my gate.

The first flight was not so bad. The airline made a mistake though and therefore had no veggie food for me and then tried to give me fish. That was both annoying and stupid. Then I went to sleep. We landed in Hong Kong and I went to the United lounge which, as I said in my first viet post, is nice. A family randomly came over to sit in my area and I stared at them which made them leave. That made me happy. I got online and talked to Sho and Taoni. The internet connection is fast there, so that made me very happy. I will load pictures on as soon as I get them on my computer. I'll add a few at the end of this post. Anyway, I got my second flight, where there was also no meal for me. However, there was a friendly stewardess who located a meal for me. She was cool. So I'm happy she was on my flight. Anyway, I spent a while wondering if anyone on my plane was going to pride and the mother of the spoiled kids in the viet lounge talked about how smart her kids were. She sat in my row, across the isle. she annoyed me. Just because you've been to a pagoda in vietnam, does not mean you have the authentic vietnamese experience. Stupid.

Anyway, I took an ambien and then was in and out of sleep for a while. I'd say I got 4 hours at most which suprised both mom and me. I got into SFO, raced through customs and immigration and Sarah picked me up and I went home. The rest of the day was me staving off sleep. The end...

Also, the next day, yesterday, Krissy got here. Chris will get here today, so will Sam. Cool.

Quote of the Day
"What Dad means by "see" of course, is "drive past at 67 miles per hour." Dad feels it is a foolish waste of valuable vacation time to get out of the car and actually go look at an attraction." -Dave Barry

1 people have thoughts on this topic:

phryGIAN said...

I'm happy that you got home safe! hope you post pics from vietnam on your blog.
happy pride week!
too bad i can't go...
hope you and krissy and all of them have fun!
tell them i said hi!