A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

In which I feel terrible about my work but change nonetheless


Well, I filled it out last year, here's this year's filling out. Let's see the change

Name: Ceridwyn Elizabeth -----
Gender: Whatever
Status: Single
Age: 17
Birthday: 23/10/90
Sexual Orientation: Bi-dyke, but really, whatever
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Just brown with some red in the back from the summer colors
Piercings: Two in right ear, one in left ear
Top 5 Most Played Artists: Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, Aretha Franklin, Hot Chocolate, Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra
Top 5 Favorite Movies: Lord of The Rings, Animal House, Pan's Labyrinth, Good Night and Good Luck, I'm Not There
Top 5 Favorite TV Shows: The Simpsons, Lost, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Law and Order
Pets: Anu, Marie, Taliesin, Lysander, Cyrin, Odi, Joplin, and Odelay
Braces: Gone, now on retainer
Career of Choice: Photographer with Rolling Stone, Time, or, National Geographic
College of Choice: Parsons or Pratt Institute.
Job Status: Working for the GSA once or twice a month
Activist Causes: Gay, Animal, Peace

So that's the yearly change. More blogging on this as I get the time but right now I have college apps to work on. On another note, I am really worried about my chances of getting into my NY schools. I don't think my work is good enough to get me in. So I panic a lot now, cause I am so scared of living in California next year for absolutely no reason. Ugggg



Example of my horrid work

Quote of the Day
While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see. ~Dorothea Lange

1 people have thoughts on this topic:

Samantha Shireman said...

It's not horrid and you know it!
Glad you're writing again...