A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

in which i ring in a new year and a new escape plan


this year's project is a portrait a day of someone different. i'll post the photos of the week on tuesdays.

this years review is coming on tomorrow. expect emotional-ness and no caps and maybe poetry and/or short story.

photos will appear with information about person in it, where we were and any notes about the photo itself. so yes

happy new year everyone. hope it's a good one, without any fear. hopefully this time next year i'll be getting ready to fly back to ny. hopefully that will be home.

quote of the day
the old year has gone. let the dead past bury its own dead. the new year has taken possession of the clock of time. all hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! ~edward payson powell

0 people have thoughts on this topic: