A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

In which I start coming up with a new title


Just a random update to mention the fact that some time between now and when I leave for NY, this blog will undergo a bit of a make-over. I'm contemplating a few different names and possibly a different set up but I have no set plans yet, aside from the fact that my new blog mascot [because damn, every blog needs one] is going to be Pink Teddy, my stuffed bear that I've had since I was an infant. Don't worry, he's very friendly, you'll all come to love him just as much as I do!

Anyway, I'm flirting with a couple different potential new blog names. Here's a list, let me know what you all like.
Pink Teddy Takes Manhattan [or possibly New York]
Pink Teddy in the Big Apple
A Madman and Her Bear
Pink Teddy Goes Global [I'm thinking this would be good, considering that I do tend to travel]

That's what I've thought of so far, let me know what you all think!

Quote of the Day
It is an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons. ~Douglas Adams, The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

0 people have thoughts on this topic: