A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

bible is not proof of god or gods


Dear religious folk,

You cannot use a religious text to prove the existance of your gods. Ok? Saying "well, it says so in the bible" is not the same thing as proof, ok? Are we clear on that? I don't mind if you all want to believe in whatever system of belief but it is simply a failure of logic to use an unprovable text to prove itself. Please, learn to logic.

Ok?

Hugs and kisses,

-Dwyn

1 people have thoughts on this topic:

Anonymous said...

There isn't a single religious belief that is without heavy lack of logic, sad as it is. Christians definitly make the biggest idiots of themselves on this matter. It's either their texts or their oral traditions (aka the telephone game).