A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

happy harvey milk day. if our governor wasn't a huge ass, this would be a biger thing


I'm late on the MUSIC MADNESS FRIDAY but it's late, so I'll do it tomorrow, when I've got the time and energy to adventure around youtube. I've got a job tomorrow (horray!) which is not a paid gig (sadness) but will get my name out there (woot woot!) so I'll get to my planned posts when I get back, around four thirty-ish

What I'd really like to write down tomorrow
  • A post rather inspired by something I read tonight over at one of places I read at. More on that tomorrow
  • MUSIC MADNESS FRIDAY
  • British Comedy Saturday
  • Novel reworkings but more importantly, a first complete chapter, which will not be posted. I need writers assistance, HELP ME! My dear friends, if you've got a mind for words and like helping figure out plots, let me know, I am in need of some serious help. Indeed.
So for now, goodnight. Indeed and indeed again.

And oh yes, I'm 'home' now, though home barely feels like it anymore. Also, more on this tomorrow.

Oh and, about an hour and a half too late, HAPPY HARVEY MILK DAY EVERYONE! Perhaps a post for this too tomorrow!

0 people have thoughts on this topic: