Hey everyone, I know you all are busy with your holiday celebrations but I'd like to ask everyone to take a moment out of your eating and celebrating and whatnot and send some good energy towards the people in India and the families and friends all over the world. There is some really terrible stuff going down right now in Mumbai and a lot of people are really suffering. 125 people were dead at my last check of the CNN page and another few hundred (I've heard as high as 1,000) are injured.
So please, take a little time out of whatever you all are doing on this holiday to send whatever good energy you can to the people affected by this tragedy. We may not be able to do a lot right now but we can keep these people in our minds.
Thanks everyone, it's an ugly world out there and on this holiday when we are relaxing and taking a break from school and work to spend time together, it's important to keep in mind other people who are suffering.
Happy Thanksgiving folks, I'm thankful you're all reading here and I'm thankful I've got such a good group of friends and family, even if I'm not always so good at keeping in touch!
0 people have thoughts on this topic:
Post a Comment