A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

damn you sinuses, damn you straight to hell


How was your first Sunday of the new year?

I spent four hours of mine in a darkroom, feeling a little sick. Then, I came home and promptly crashed. I lay around in bed until my sinuses (who I now picture as two men in flight suits sitting on either side of my nose, don't ask why) decided to make me want to rip out my nose. Seriously, awful feeling. Then I ended up sitting up because laying down was so uncomfortable and then went from feeling the worst of my sinus trouble to hacking up pieces of what is surely my lungs.

My conclusion?

If I make it to the end of the week with both lungs intact, it will be a miracle.



Can you tell I'm a little messed up with the cold medicine.

0 people have thoughts on this topic: