Hey guess what! It's novel update time! [Did I mention that I'm writing a novel. Yes.] I'm going to keep you all posted on what exactly is going down in my novel writing process and how close I am to getting a final draft. Yes. So here's the data.
Word Count: 2397
Page Count in Word Right Now: About 5 and 1/2 pages
I've got the beginning of the last chapter written and then about half of the first one written and then a couple of random paragraphs in the middle. I've got the beginnings of a sketch of a plot, now I'm just starting to work out some of the kinks. I'm walking a fine line with my main character, trying not to make her an ultra weak mindless lady-type character but since she's sort of mid breakdown, the weakness stuff is a bit toughish. It's complicated to explain, I'm sure as I get more into the thick of it, I'll have a better explanation.
So that's the novel update. I'm still looking for people to poke holes in my writing, so if you've got a spare minute or two, let me know and I'll shoot what I'm working on over to you and you can give me some edits. And I do mean tough love edits. I need to know what is good and what isn't. I'm not always good at picking that stuff out on my own. So let me know if you want to help!
0 people have thoughts on this topic:
Post a Comment