A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

playlists for a moment: friday nights when you feel the edges of a fever dreams


Well, from depression springs playlists apparently. So here we are. New playlist. Very different from the last one. Check it out.


friday nights when you feel the edges of a fever dream
In A Landscape - John Cage
Prelude, Op. 10, No. 4, In E Minor - Chopin
Prelude (From The Unaccompanied Cello Suite) - Yo-Yo Ma
Symphony No. 3, 2nd Movement - Gorecki
Dido's Lament - Tracy Watson
La Mamma Morta - Maria Callas
Un Bel Di Vedremo - Maria Callas
Ave Maria - Schubert
Schindler's List Theme - Itzhak Perlman
Nocturne in C-Sharp Minor - Chopin
Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


0 people have thoughts on this topic: