A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

In which I decide not to be deep


Last night, I passed out at about 9:30. I don't know why I did but I did and I liked it. Cept I missed the Daily Show, the Colbert Report and Lost. Thank god for Tivo

I'm planning on coming up with a really long blog this weekend so tonight won't be too long. But I will say that I'm happy I finally have a project selected for Enviormental Science. Thank god that demon is dealt with. All I have to do now is talk to Gary. I don't think talking to Garrett's class would be an issue but... Well, one never knows.

I may have to beg.

Ok, I'm really tired now. I know, this is all very shallow stuff but I promise, deep stuff will be coming this weekend. I'm just not in a place to deal with everything right now.

Quote of the Day
“I wonder what the most intelligent thing ever said was that started with the word ‘dude.’ ‘Dude, these are isotopes.’ ‘Dude, we removed your kidney. You’re gonna be fine.’ ‘Dude, I am so stoked to win this Nobel Prize. I just wanna thank Kevin, and Turtle, and all my homies.’”
-Demetri Martin

0 people have thoughts on this topic: