A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

In which I reccomend some life changing cds


Today's blog is short as well. I'm in no mood for posting much. So I'll keep it simple.

The cds you have to listen to before you die are as follows

Exile on Main Street- The Rolling Stones
The White Album- The Beatles
Band of Gypsies- Jimi Hendrix
Andy Warhol- The Velvet Underground
Anthology- John Lennon
Pagliacci
Philadelphia soundtrack

That is all for tonight. Sleep well. If you want to borrow one of these life-changing cds, ask me. I'll burn you a copy or something.

Quote of the Day
All deep things are song. It seems somehow the very central essence of us, song; as if all the rest were but wrappages and hulls! ~Thomas Carlyle

0 people have thoughts on this topic: