I'm loosing my mind very quickly. I'm not stable anymore. I'm a screaming wreck. Something is wrong and I don't know what it is. But today I'm not talking about that. I'm done talking about that for today. I just wanted to let everyone know what I'm feeling.
Instead, I'm going to post the next of the fifteen paragraphs. This one is in stark contrast to my one before. This person may or may not know who they are. We'll see
You are selfish. You are ignorant. You are foolish. You are a drama queen. You are a narcicist. There is no part of you that should be endearing to me. I used to respect you as a friend, now I think you are one of the lowest people I know. You don't listen when people say no. If something happens to someone else, you find a way to make it about yourself. I may talk to you but I do not consider you a friend. You've lost all respect I once had for you. You want to be waited on like a princess but I'm not going to do that. You don't ever take responsibility for your own flaws and mistakes. I don't know why you spend time around me. I know how fake you are. Even though you may have issues, you blow everything way out proportion. And you talk about suffering but I don't think you know what you're talking about. Some words for you?
PHONEY.
FRAUD.
LIAR.
CHEATER.
SHALLOW.
Good night. I hope you can sleep well with all of that.
And if you think you're the person who this post describes and you feel hurt, think about your actions in the past three years. Do you deserve better? Would you like you? I'm not perfect but I'm at least trying. Are you? Don't bother yelling at me over this. I don't care. I may have to deal with you frequently but I don't have to care about you or what you think.
0 people have thoughts on this topic:
Post a Comment