A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

if jackasses hadn't woken me up several times last night with their noise, i wouldn't be writing this


Dear people who live in my building [and in particular, my floor]

I understand if you wish to party. I also understand if you wish to make noise. Please consider doing both during daylight hours or at least not at two and three in the morning. Also? Don't ring my doorbell past one, if I have to talk to you, it will be for me to scream at you. Hold what I am sure are your highly intellectual meetings in someone's room, not in the hallway right outside my door. And if you are in the hallway, waiting for the elevator, consider shutting ye olde trap. Just a thought.

Remember that some of us have classes in the morning [though surely not you, since you are all the arty-est artists who ever did art and to take classes would surely be an insult to your rare talent] so we'd like to be able to, you know, sleep. I'm sure that you've already thought of that though and decided that we poor shlubs could not live without having to listen to your highly intelligent conversations about clubs and parties and your general incoherency.

Just consider shutting up once it gets past midnight. Ok?

Hugs and kisses

-Dwyn

1 people have thoughts on this topic:

phryGIAN said...

I'm sorry that people are so rude.

I miss you and your beautiful photography

Thank you so much for your kind words