A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

MUSIC MADNESS FRIDAY: he makes me feel like I've been wined, dined and strip-mined


Oh, it's time again for MUSIC MADNESS FRIDAY! Now let me introduce you to a musician I have come to adore. I once heard him playing his music when I was waiting for a bus after watching Hair up at Mount Tam. Anyway, he's brilliant and I wanted to make sure I put up some of his videos. So, if you need a laugh about the fucked-up-ness of our government and such over the past eight years, you should watch through here!


'Dick Cheney' - Roy Zimmerman


'Defenders of Marriage' - Roy Zimmerman


'Larry Craig Is Completely Heterosexual' - Roy Zimmerman


'Jerry Falwell's God' - Roy Zimmerman


'Creation Science 101' -Roy Zimmerman


'Chickenhawk' - Roy Zimmerman


'Let's Go After The Buddhists' - Roy Zimmerman


'To Be A Liberal' - Roy Zimmerman

0 people have thoughts on this topic: