A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

so yes, i'm lazy. shock, i'm sure.


Comrades, I've been lax in my blogulating as of late. Shame on me! But I am promising that shortly (this weekend?) I'll be putting up photos of the year and also, hopefully, a review of both Milk and Watchmen, which I just finished reading. Ohh, and also updates about my photo projects. Yes.

How is everyone? I've got some interesting ideas for social critique pieces, expect that too. Oooh, and I'd like to liveblog for Obama's unofficial state of the union. Good yes?

Ok, I've got homework to do, people to call, dinner to eat and all of it before 9, when I'm heading over to Jenna's for LOST NIGHT!!!

0 people have thoughts on this topic: