By the way everyone, I'm home! And making with the decision making!
A number of things to note:
- I'm going to take my photo blog off hiatus soon. Expect it sometime within the week if I really get my act together.
- I think it is interesting when people make judgement calls on my way of directing my life and the stuff I'm in charge of. I deal with things the way I deal with them because that's how I deal with them. That's it. Input from anyone, friends, family, strangers, is not really needed. I've found a way of dealing with life that works for me, so I'll stick with it until it stops working for me. Kay?
- Incidentally, Frank Zappa is my new hero. I'd like to become him. Or something like that. I'd kill to see his son perform live.
- Also, my short story book may become a novel. I think. But I'm saying nothing for sure, since the more for sure I get, the less likely it is to happen.
- Also? I'm going to post FRIDAY MUSIC MADNESS and British Comedy Saturday like now. So stay tuned!
1 people have thoughts on this topic:
Yay photoblog hiatus going away!
Yay not needing input from anyone!
Yay that it's working for you!
And me!
Yayyyyyyy
Post a Comment