1. I'm slightly allergic to uncooked apples
2. I put up a big fuss about getting hair or makeup done and I whine and bitch and moan when my friends make me get up but I secretly enjoy it (shhh, don't tell anyone)
3. I think people who sterotype activists as humorless about their causes are ignorant
4. I am the most liberal person I know
5. I believe sex is only as taboo as we make it and the less we talk about it, the more 'evil' or 'scary' it becomes
6. I believe using my right to dissent and adgitate for change is one of the most sacred things I can do
7. I believe that if someone treats anyone else badly and it is in my power to help the victim, it is my responsibility to aid the attacked, even if it risks my reputation or well being
8. I get the feeling that one of the reasons people don't like me is that they are afraid of my openness
9. I sincerly believe that people don't pay attention current events because they are too afraid to hear about the problems around them
10. I hate it when friends refuse to defend me because they claim I am too radical or too stubborn.
11. I try to look at things in a cosmic way and thus I laugh at morbid things and people think I'm gothic. I don't think it's funny that people die, I think it's interesting and I think that's good.
12. I don't believe racist slurs or words like faggot need to be take-back terms. What possible use does one have for the word 'nigger'?
13. I think people underestimate me frequently because I'm mellow and I seem crazy in a harmless way. They don't know how smart I am and what sort of knowlege of law I have. They think they can gossip about me because I seem very sensitive and easy to break. They don't know how strong I am.
Quote of the Day
Self-respect cannot be hunted. It cannot be purchased. It is never for sale. It cannot be fabricated out of public relations. It comes to us when we are alone, in quiet moments, in quiet places, when e suddenly realize that, knowing the good, we have done it; knowing the beautiful, we have served it; knowing the truth we have spoken it. ~Whitney Griswold
0 people have thoughts on this topic:
Post a Comment