A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

at least, this, consider


I exist because
sometimes it is good to profane
great
sacred truths
with just my mere existance

It is good
to be obscene
to mock the old generations
to speak languages no one knows
to do the dances
and to walk the paths
that have long since been marked
TABOO

So I can exist

to thumb my nose at
eternity
at the wisdom of
those not wiser


All together,
we have too much
reverence for things past.

just because one is old,
made of things a million
years past

there is no inherent wisdom.


consider:
laugh when an old truth is said aloud


or at least sing dirty rhymes
in a few
ancient
cathedrals

1 people have thoughts on this topic:

changapeluda said...

YAY Dwyn!
:0]

My Aunt Patsy wears tiny mini skirts to church and cusses like a sailor in the church parking lot!

(it's irreverance that make me the happiest sometimes)

oh i'm just happy you write!