A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

In which I thank someone who really deserves it!


Ok, so this particular post is dedicated to someone who I've really owed a thanks to for some time now. She comments on practically all my posts, has a VERY interesting blog of her own [there's a link in my sidebar, go check it out! It's called Lickety Split Cleaning Service I believe] and is just a generally interesting person that I sincerely enjoy getting to know via her various comments and also her own blog. It's so cool to have someone who actually reads and comments on my blog and has interesting and often sweet and super encouraging things to say. Without a doubt, her comments ALWAYS brighten my day and bring a MASSIVE smile to my face.  I mean it, MASSIVE SMILES!!! 

Anyway, point of all this was basically to say the following:

Thank you very much Changapeluda!!!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!


Quote of the Day
"How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a weary world." - William Shakespeare

0 people have thoughts on this topic: