A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

Things that suck: Part 3


THING THREE THAT SUCKS

People who go on about how much more 'authentic' and 'real' film is than digital. Guess what assface? They are DIFFERENT. One is not better than the other. JUST DIFFERENT. Going on about the superiority of your preferred medium doesn't make you smart or artistic or more special than the rest of us. Rather, it just makes you a pretentious asshole. Alright? The condescending attitude is neither helpful or really conducive to creating great art. Ok? And I got to tell you, the more pretentious you are, the less valid I will find your opinion. I feel like there's a certain limit of asshole-ish-ness that I can stand and if you pass that, then whenever you speak, I will hear 'blah blah blah I'm a pretentious asshole, blah blah blah.' Seriously, I have about zero patience for that bad attitude. So whine to someone who cares.

IT SUCKS

0 people have thoughts on this topic: