A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

hello mike fuckabee, please, remind me again what an ass you are.


Because Mike Fuckabee has me so pissed I could toss the computer window, I'm not going to blog extensively about his AWFUL HORRIBLE HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLE-ERY on the Daily Show last night. I will say, however, that I am SO PROUD of Jon Stewart for calling him on his awful-ness. Despite Stewart's uncomfortable-ness with abortion stuff that showed up this week (he talked about it earlier this week, it bothered me) which makes me sad (not the abortion part, the fact that he's so uncomfortable with it), he really made this week fantastic. Excellent!

So if you want to see what Mike Fuckabee did that so pissed me off, I suggest going to check out this post over at Shakesville. Have fun!

Also, one quote from the interview from Stewart: "Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality."

This. So true. SO TRUE.

Oh and also, whomever it was on Shakesville that mentioned using Fuckabee instead, thank you. I will use this for him from now on!

0 people have thoughts on this topic: