A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

it's a cultural memory, you can see it on his face


Today's song is composed by a gentile composer but the violinist, Itzhak Perlman, is an Israeli Jew and really, this song is all about the violinist. I'm in sort of a hurried, worried mood as I get my things together to go home (I'll be leaving for the airport in one half hour) so there isn't really time for the blog post I want to write but I'll write it when I get home. It'll be about scary fandoms and the shuting down of critiscism. But, for today, here's a specacularly beautiful song that always gets me at least a little verklempt. Look at the violinist's face as he plays, he's so into it. BEAUTIFUL.


'The Theme to Schindler's List' - John Williams & Itzhak Perlman

0 people have thoughts on this topic: