Can I say how much I love the internet?
I just put up that one blog post on this place and sent out a note to some friends on facebook and already I've got at least five potential models! WAY EXCITING
Oh magical inter-tubes, how I love thee.
On another note, your blogmistress is excited for January
Inauguration, I'll be IN DC!!!!
Then, the Daily Show with Dani, Blake, and Jenna. I'm going to probably be there like ridiculously early so I can sit in the front row and weep with bliss or something like this.
AND THEN, I'm going to the Sidwalk Cafe on the 29th to see one of the funniest things of all time. What is this you ask? Why it is wrock, also known as wizard rock. What is this? Well, the more musically inclined section of the Harry Potter fandom have actually formed bands. Yes, bands. Examples? Harry & The Potters, The Basilisk in Your Pasta, The Remus Lupins, Gred & Forge, Creevey Crisis, and Peeved. This section of the fandom seriously amuses me. And so one of the wrock bands is having a show. Which band you ask? Why it's Justin Finch-Fletchly & The Sugar Quills. Dani and I will be in attendance, since the show is free. Excellent.
Finally, I'll be going to Rocky Horror at the Chelsea theatre with a bunch of people from SVA. Probably Dani, Jenna, Phoebe [my wonderful roommate who moved out which I guess means she's no longer my roommate], Marissa [she did seem interested the other night], and god only knows who else. GREAT EXCITEMENT!
Gonna say it: I love New York and, even more, I LOVE LIVING HERE!
[though California will always have a place in my heart]
1 people have thoughts on this topic:
Yay!!! Glad you're happy. College is oh-so-much nicer, no?
When did Phoebe move out?
[Still completely jealous about the Daily Show.]
Post a Comment