Late, as ever, with the MUSIC MADNESS FRIDAY but anyway, it's here. I was going to do John Lennon this week but I stumbled across this video for Yoko Ono's 'Woman Power' and right away I changed my mind. She's a bit odd this I know but she is absolutely amazing, so give her a chance. I will say though that this week, next week, and the week after will all be from the Lennon/Ono family. I'll do Yoko, then John and then Sean. Yes? Yes. So now, without delay, Yoko Ono time!
'Woman Power' - Yoko Ono
'Walking on Thin Ice' - Yoko Ono
'Yes, I'm A Witch' - Yoko Ono
'Kiss Kiss Kiss' -Yoko Ono with Peaches
'Nobody Sees Me Like You Do' - Yoko Ono
Incidentally, Yoko recorded this song a few months after John's death, which I think makes it all the more touching, especially when you look at the album cover with his classes.
'Woman Power' - Yoko Ono
'Walking on Thin Ice' - Yoko Ono
'Yes, I'm A Witch' - Yoko Ono
'Kiss Kiss Kiss' -Yoko Ono with Peaches
'Nobody Sees Me Like You Do' - Yoko Ono
Incidentally, Yoko recorded this song a few months after John's death, which I think makes it all the more touching, especially when you look at the album cover with his classes.
0 people have thoughts on this topic:
Post a Comment