A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

MUSIC MADNESS FRIDAY: love is like an aeroplane, you jump and then you pray


This week's MUSIC MADNESS FRIDAY was supposed to be posted last week but, you know, it really isn't my blog unless regular features have been entirely skipped. Think of it as a trip into my head. Anyway, if you've any memory of who was last week and the week before, you might notice a theme. You're right and the theme will continue. Any guesses about who it'll be next week? Don't try too hard, I doubt anyone will get it! But enjoy anyway, the music of Sean Lennon (who looks so much like his father it's kind of terrifying).


'Dead Meat' - Sean Lennon


'Falling Out of Love' - Sean Lennon


'Parachute' - Sean Lennon


'Tomorrow' - Sean Lennon


'L'Eclipse' - Sean Lennon

This last video has nothing to do with the first few, which are all apparently from a film (which I actually think I might have but have never seen. I think it's actually on the Friendly Fire CD, I'll have to check when I get home) but is just so awesome that I couldn't not post it. Also, see the Beatles references, so much awesome! Oh and on a quick wiki search, I've discovered that 'L'Eclipse' is a French version of Parachute, which is pretty obvious, considering the tune is the same. I noticed while watching but was so distracted by the chicken, the donkey and the general AWESOME that is a band made of almost entirely Sean Lennons. So, you know, enjoy!

0 people have thoughts on this topic: