A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

conversations in hand


god, darling, in hands
we can speak

and it's so private, maybe
so private only i am party to

this conversation.

maybe this is a private conversation
had in skin cells and paint
and fingertips

maybe, maybe.

and maybe this is a conversation i can
have with your eyes, where
i will tell you things you just miss
over
and
over.

maybe, maybe.



god, darling, this is a private
conversation,
which we will hold in a
silent court
of palms and fingers.
so it will be us alone and i will

forget to say the things
i mean
and i will

hope you know what
i mean,
though i know

you won't.

isn't that life?

but still, this conversation
oh god, oh darling,
this conversation i will hold.



at least for a time.

0 people have thoughts on this topic: