I must say, I am annoyed because blogger does not do all my indents correctly so my poetry looks screwed up to me. Bah, it's no good people, it's no good.
But in important news, I need to come up with a domain name for my photo website. I'm just like seven weeks into school and we're already working on breaking into the business. Guh, there's so much work to do to make myself marketable! So the point is, I need help coming up with a domain name for my website. I wanted asherphotography.com but, unfortunately, it is taken. So is asherarts.com, my second choice. So lame! Anyway, I'm asking you, my beloved readers, to help me find this domain name! It needs to be professional sounding, so nothing like CuteNCuddly.com. Ok? So ideas?
HELP ME!!! I need a weeeeebbbbsssiiittteee!
0 people have thoughts on this topic:
Post a Comment