A Madman & Her Bear

welcome

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I needed it." -John Cage

weekends equal brain mush


After wandering around some blogs and doing my regular weekend readings, I've found a sentiment that I find very irksome. "In a perfect world, there would be no abortions." I'm not really feeling like explaining all the ways and reasons why this annoys me, since I'm a little bit mushy in the brain today but suffice it to say, after doing some more reading, I found another sentiment that I think rather covers how I feel.

"In a perfect world, there would be exactly as many abortions as women feel they need."

This. Yes. 


the end, Dwyn's gonna try and write for a little bit and get something pretty and/or interesting up before the day is out.

0 people have thoughts on this topic: